The Trinity Encounter 2.0 is an opportunity to build upon the first Trinity Encounter week.
For some, it's a celebration or remembrance of a change in the trajectory of their spiritual life. For others, it's an opportunity for further examination or another mid-course correction.
Regardless, it will be an opportunity for new teaching that challenges us to go deeper in our experience with Him.
- Reordering One's Life
- Pursuit of Holiness
- Discovering the Way of Wisdom
- The Blessed Man
- Scripture and Transformation
- Trust and Surrender
- Aim of a God-Centered Life
- Focus of a God-Centered Life
- Evidence of a God-Centered Life
- The Feat of the Lord
- Refining Spiritual Discipline Plan
- Pursuit of Holiness - Jerry Bridges
- Intimacy with the Almighty - Chuck Swindoll
- Selected articles by various authors